~~We LOVE The Gospel Of Jesus Christ~~

______________________________________________

Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Coming on Christmas

Dear Caleb,

"It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on"


This seems to be the song of the month for me. 
'It's coming on Christmas but I do not feel it so,
There are twinkles of lights that light up the snow.

But my heart is hurting and there is that nasty void,
Other families like us our happiness has been destroyed.

How I wish that we all had a river to skate away on,
To be with our loved ones instead of feeling withdrawn.

There are presents that won't be opened songs that will not be sung,
Memories that will not be made music that will not be strung.

Yet those of us left behind we will use this time differently,
In prayer, in hope wishing and praising God intently.

How I wish it wasn't so,
But we know that with time things will show.

And we will be together again sooner then we think,
For our Savior has come and he will be back in a wink.'

Caleb, I will try to be happy for our little family. Please watch over all the sweet children that are there with you now. There are so many families that are hurting and missing them so. And as for your sweet little sister about to join our family any day, tell her I am trying to be patient so you guys can have more time to play.

Love You, Merry Christmas, Love Your Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment