~~We LOVE The Gospel Of Jesus Christ~~

______________________________________________

Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Boys in Costumes

Here you are Caleb all dressed up with your brother Montey for Halloween. Tears flowed again as we prepared for this Holiday that you loved. I got out the Halloween decorations that we purchased back in  2008 and used for your Halloween Party, but haven't used since. Your sisters shared their memories about that party as we looked and set up all the decorations in place around our home.

Your costume was the one that I bought for you back in 2009, it would have been the one you wanted the year of the accident. You are even holding your red power ranger trick or treat candy bucket. And what you would have been this year?? Well, it pains my heart to not know.....

Thank You Caleb for sharing your blue power ranger costume with Montey this year. He wouldn't take
it off for a whole 2 days.

Sweet Little Montey said something that touched my heart and made we want to smile and cry at the same time.

He said," Mom when Kabub coming? After Halloween, after Christmas??"

How I wish I could say, "YES!!!" But I had to answer truthfully and say, "We don't know when, but we do know that he will be coming soon with Christ." I wanted to cry because it hurts my heart to not know when we will see you sweet face again. But it made me smile because your little brother is so mindful of you and desires the same thing the rest of us do... which is to be with you.

Hope you were pleased with us trying to make this Holiday work. Now on to the next medium and BIG Holidays left for this year, I have to admit I am not looking forward to it. I really hate this empty seat business....


1 comment: