~~We LOVE The Gospel Of Jesus Christ~~

______________________________________________

Sunday, January 23, 2011

7 months old

On the 23rd of January 2002, you were 7 months old it was very snowy and cold in Cheney Washington. Our apartment stayed warm well, since we were on the top floor. It was in the summer times that was difficult with all the heat, and trying to stay cool. We couldn't leave our balcony door open because i was always afraid you would roll your way out the door and down to the concrete parking lot. I was a BIG worry wart with everything when it came to you. I had the hardest time when you cried excessively with colic, I thought I was the world's worst mother because I couldn't comfort you. I put you first before anyone, including your father... something that only got worse with each child as they came. Something that I am finally starting to do better in. (Well at least I hope so.)

Things that you were doing at this age was:
(still trying to find the book, will fill in later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment